LISTERIOSIS STATEMENT :
In light of the current Listeriosis outbreak in South Africa, Black Mountain Foods would like to take this opportunity to reassure our customers that our facility is not one of the affected facilities and that our products are safe for human consumption. Black Mountain Foods has the following control measures in place:
- Food Safety Management System in place based on GFSI standards, ISO standards and HACCP principles.
- Monthly microbiological testing of raw materials, water, final products, surface, equipment, hand, drain and refrigeration equipment swabs conducted by a SANAS accredited laboratory.
- Listeria prevention program in place.
- Use of SABS certified cleaning chemicals produced by SABS registered Companies.
- GFSI Intermediate and FSA certified.
The Ownership, Management and Staff of Black Mountain Foods consider the safety of our products and the safety of those that consume our products our first priority and thus we at Black Mountain Foods are continuously engaged in the improvement of our Food Safety Management System hence keeping in line with the latest international food safety standards and prevention.
Food Safety Manager
271 03 18 BLACK MOUNTAIN FOODS LISTERIA SS-204 273 03 18 BLACK MOUNTAIN FOODS LISTERIA SS-202 280 03 18 BLACK MOUNTAIN FOODS LISTERIA SS-203 660 02 18 BLACK MOUNTAIN FOODS LISTERIA SS-111 668 02 18 BLACK MOUNTAIN FOODS LISTERIA SS-110